Friday 25 September 2015

Freaky Friday. Fitness Puns to get you motivated.

Thank god it's Friday, right? End of the working week and we're all pretty tired. A lot of people I know, including myself, tend to skip their Friday workout. We here at QuickFix Fitness understand the struggle it is to battle it out at the gym after a long war with office so we've hand selected some of our favourite fitness jokes, puns and memes to get you in the zone. 

Drop the kebabs;
get those abs

Red Bull doesn't give you wings; Lat Pulldowns do


I did two hours straight in the gym earlier; then this really cute guy walked past.

Stay Hydrated

Someone call the police because I just killed my workout

I don't sugercoat, but you obviously did by 'sugarcoating'
Miss Fit is our spirit

Education is important, but big biceps are importanter 

I used to be fat and ugly. but then I started to going to the gym. Now I'm just ugly.

I named my toilet Jim instead of John, so that way I can comfortably say I went to the Jim twice a day


If you want to take up cross-country running, start with a small country

The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you’re not in shape for it, its too far to walk back. So keep jogging.





I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."


This really needs to be a thing
No Caption required

By Rahul Gazula

1 comment: